What is VeryHash?
1. VeryHash sells bitcoin mining hardware by hashrate unit and provides hosting service.
You can buy different brands and models of mining hardware by TH/s with USDT or BTC on VeryHash, all the hardware on VeryHash have been deployed in mining facilities so all the purchase will use the hosting service of VeryHash by default.
2. All miners purchase support shipment with an additional fee.
If your purchased TH/s comprises a total unit of equipment, for example, one Antminer S9 is13.5TH/s, you can choose to ship the hardware if you have more than 13.5TH/s Antminer S9 hash. Your shipped hardware will be excluded from VeryHash hosting service and cannot be resold on VeryHash platform. VeryHash doesn’t cover the cost of the shipment, it will cost an additional fee from your side.
3. All miners hosted have the full running status monitor and can be resold.
For all the hardware you own that are using VeryHash hosting service, you can monitor running status in your account, including which mining pool it’s allocated and the realtime data in the mining pool. (Example link)
You can always resell your hashrate of certain hardware and terminate the service.
What VeryHash is not?
- VeryHash is NOT cloud mining.
- VeryHash does not sell mining contracts for limited days.
- VeryHash does not sell bitcoin.
If you have other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.