I suppose you already know why VeryHash is a better mining platform. (If you don’t, read this.)
How to start investing on VeryHash platform?
Step One-Choose your miner to form your strategy.
As you can see in the screenshot:
- There are 4 miners to choose from;
- The basic hashrate unit for mining and trading on VeryHash is TH/s(=1000GH/s)
- Daily payout of 1 TH/s is the same among miners which you can see in the upright corner, but the electricity fee varies because of miner efficiency, the newer model costs less electricity per TH/s thus it’s more expensive.
- Your daily income can be calculated two ways: a)Realtime value of your daily mined bitcoin deduct your daily electricity fee, get you daily profit from mining. b)Fee/Revenue ratio means you are buying bitcoin with the price ratio with your electricity fee, for example, if you own enough Antminer T17 hashrate, you are buying $100 worth of bitcoin daily with $50 electricity fee.
- More hash, low-profit margin or less hash, high-profit margin? You decide your way.
Step Two-Buy hashrate in the market.
- Go to market page(or tab in the app), you can see all the pairs of different hashrate, as in the screenshot, you choose to buy Antminer T17 hashrate with USDT, you can see someone is selling 637.22TH/s at price 26.5 USDT.
- Deposit USDT(Omni or ERC20) in the wallet and you can start placing orders to buy. You can also deposit BTC or ETH if you prefer to buy under BTC and ETH pair.
- Confirm your order after filling the price and unit number, if your order is matched, you will receive email or SMS of your successful purchase.
Step Three-Mine your hashrate & monitor status
- Your daily payout will be distributed and electricity fee will be charged when payout countdown ends based on how much hashrate you have in your mining account.
- You bitcoin mined will be distributed directly to your account wallet.
- Click detail of your hashrate, you can see all running status in the mining pool and previous payouts.
Step Four-Sell your hashrate and exit
You can always stop mining by selling them in the market. It’s the same with buying your hashrate. By doing so, you can recover your initial capital and hopefully make some extra margin profit!
So now you are ready to go! Happy Mining!